Legenda 34: Stuff worth reading
[Legenda offers a brief, non-inclusive index of stuff I noticed and enjoyed since the last episode. It doesn't usually include materials presented on the major fansites, which I love dearly, but which are linked in the sidebar. Because I always forget or just miss stuff, please add additional pieces of interest via link in the comments.]
The big thing this week was the EW pix and magazine article. I didn’t link to all of those posts. I realize this is a little slim but I only post things I read and enjoyed, and my reading was a little erratic this week. If I missed something really great, please post a link in comments. I’m sure most of you are familiar with all this stuff already. Don’t forget — if you rush to find new information about Armitage, you are a RAcer.
- “In Consequence” by TrudysTattle (N&S) goes to chapter 14.
- “The Saga of Vaenomar” by Shield of Oak (Thorin / Hobbit prehistory) goes to chapter 15 (and 16?).
Armitagiana and related:
- On the differences between the pictures of Thorin we’ve seen. Comments particularly worthwhile. (Spanish).
- Pinup discusses her Manchester experiences on the anniversary of her first viewing of North & South.
- Lil Guys meet WoW!
- If you liked Little Guy’s vacation in Burgundy last week, check out Little Guy Friends Network on FB.
- Nice Escher / Armitage mashup by fedoralady. I also liked her very colorful Gisborne.
- Love bcc’s Orcrist wallpaper.
- Fandom in Stitches’ latest Hobbit quilt block.
- Other Hobbit actors in a music vid.
- If, like me, you’d been dreading another wave of “he’s too hot” from the Hobbit fans, you, like me, would be wrong. Fedoralady excerpts TORn praise for the Armitage images in EW. I take everything back, claim the opposite, and vow improvement (as one says in German). Or I’ll try, anyway. Since someone said he would be a huge star after this film.
- Quo vadis Armitage? Frenz prefers skiing.
- The Richard Armitage Dictionary continues with a word I love: Armitaged!
- Which ice cream flavor is Richard Armitage? Funny in light of him having said that he broke his collarbone running after an ice cream truck, once. Just how does one do that, Mr. Armitage?
- An image of Armitage for the heat wave.
- Postmodern Spooks rewriting.
- A sweet Armitage dream.
- neat interview with Adrian Brody. Remind us of anyone?