Legenda 37: Stuff worth reading
[Legenda offers a brief, non-inclusive index of stuff I noticed and enjoyed since the last episode. It doesn't usually include materials presented on the major fansites, which I love dearly, but which are linked in the sidebar. Because I always forget or just miss stuff, please add additional pieces of interest via link in the comments.]
With a little less than a month to go, spReAd the Love needs about 30 more donations to reach the goal of 100 by Armitage’s birthday. Can you help?
- Comments on Hobbit vlog #8 all over the place. My favorites: at R(A)ilment; at The Armitage Effect.
- JasRangoon excerpts her favorite Armitage quote regarding dwarves. Interesting comment there suggests that Armitage is flirtier when being interviewed by a woman.
- ComicCon and Armitage’s eyes.
- Fabi, posting at La Loba, on Armitage’s remark re: myths vs legends in Tolkien.
- My favorite new thing to follow on Twitter: @RichardsBeard.
- Another pic of Armitage in an airport sent by a fan. From here it looks like the t-shirt sleeves were not serged, but just cut. Even better.
- beengizzied guests at bccmee’s: “Richard Armitage Housework Helpers.“
- Making Richard Armitage at home in Michigan.
- Speculation by people who are actually informed about the content of the spoilers in vlog #8 at Heirs of Durin.
- And Heirs of Durin’s complete screencap gallery for Hobbit vlog #8 (more than Thorin).
- “On Richard Armitage, Time, and Procrastination” and Armitage cheers her on!
- Jonia makes her calculations about Richard Armitage’s legs more exact.
- Four very different, but all strong, takes on Armitage fandom solidarity: at JasRangoon‘s, at CDoart‘s, at Jazzbaby1′s; at Something About Love.
- Was Richard Armitage too shy at ComicCon?
- On speculation about a third Hobbit film. My position, as always: Armitage should do what he wants to do.
- Was Mr. Thornton at the Olympics opening ceremonies?
- People that remind Traxy of Richard Armitage, #2.
- Gisby didn’t like this, but I did!
- mulubinba, experiencing sadness at the end of principal photography for The Hobbit.
- Thorin, Armitage, Stanislavski, Jung + Sartre.
- Khandy’s “Birth of a Legend” goes to chapter 7.
OT, collateral attractions, and things I think about: