Mary Chapin Carpenter sings “Passionate Kisses”
- I want it to be okay for me to say “I want.”
- I want to get enough sleep every night, not too little and not too much.
- I want to wake up free from crushing feelings of guilt.
- I want to stop hating myself for the past.
- I want to stop being unreasonably afraid of things that I end up avoiding for no good reason.
- I want to be fed / feed myself regularly with things that interest me, inspire me, intrigue me, move me.
- I want to love G-d.
- I want to create and experience flow in creating.
- I want to grow in wisdom and understanding.
- I want all the pieces of me to fit together — or learn to live with the fact that they don’t / can’t.
- I want to be as kind and generous as my emotional and material means allow.
- I want to be aware of my emotions while controlling my responses to them.
- I want to be proud of what I do instead of ashamed.
- I want to affect the world in a positive way.
- I don’t want to waste any more time.