Top 10 List: Reasons to see Through the Looking Glass even though Richard Armitage only has 3 minutes of screen time
[In case, like Guylty, you are still on the fence and need an excuse.]
10. This may be the last time Richard Armitage ever performs in a British accent. Ditto the cute, triangular beard.
9. Subsidizing the activities of actors wearing fake ermine robes is a good way to antagonize animal rights activists.
7. Crazy love for the labiodental fricative.
6. You have a thing for thrones, but Game of Thrones has been too violent lately.
5. You’re planning to vote for the “Replace these Bozos with a Monarchy” party in the 2016 U.S. presidential election and want to see if Armitage would be a plausible candidate on the “At Least Now Our Leader Looks Really Sexy” platform.
4. The forehead. The eyes. The forehead. That look of simultaneous anger and disappointment. The forehead. Did I mention the forehead?
3. They cut out the part of the scene where it looks like the King and Queen hold hands, so for once you don’t have to be jealous of the female lead.
2. Until the world wakes up and he finally gets cast in a Shakespearean role, this is your only opportunity to see him in a doublet, even though you can’t see the doublet.
And the NUMBER ONE reason to go to the movies to see Richard Armitage in Alice Through the Looking Glass even though he only has 3 minutes of screen time:
1. You don’t like to see Richard Armitage partially nude. For any reason. Ever.
[You are invited to continue in the comments.]