If you’re thinking about Love Love Love
and you’re calling the box office of the Roundabout Theater, here is some information from their website that might be useful if you are not a subscriber or donor of the theatre. But PLEASE ask about these events and verify this information first before making any decisions on this basis, because they haven’t shared this information on their general website yet (which still has the 2015-16 season dates up). My impression is that this theater runs heavily on the “subject to change” basis, and their website is confusing, so if one of these events is important to you, check that it’s happening. This post is made solely to be helpful and I am not responsible for mistakes I might have made in transcribing, or changes the theater makes.
- On Tuesdays, before the evening performance, there is a complimentary event for ticket holders for that evening’s show called “Theatre Talks,” which involve a presentation by a “Teaching Artist” and a discussion in the Bruce Mitchell Lobby.
- Lecture Series: This is a discussion with distinguished artist, scholar, historian, or critic to assist audience members in learning more about the play they just saw. One of these is currently listed for 10/15.
- Celebrity Series “brings members of the cast and crew to you, when a Roundabout teaching artist leads a lively post-show discussion about what really happens behind the scenes of a production.” These are listed on 10/23, 12/3, 12/4, 12/10, 12/11, 12/16 and 12/17.
- HIPTIX party on 10/25 — tickets are reduced for under 35s (you must provide proof of age). Heavily discounted ticket prices for mezzanine seats, and there is an orchestra option as well.
- Teacher’s Night series on 10/7 — discount for teachers who provide proof of union membership.