Top Ten New Year’s resolutions Richard Armitage did not make
If we look at lists of commonly made New Year’s resolutions, Richard Armitage seems to have made, or at least conformed to, many of them toward the end of 2016 or beginning of 2017. Things like: spend more time with family, spend less time on Facebook, get a new job, or get some exercise are often on the list and it seems that Armitage went to England for the break (or perhaps longer), signed on to a new project, went skiing and has mostly stayed way from social media.
However, there ARE other resolutions that he might have made but didn’t and I just want to put together this list of things so that he could consider making them next time around.
10. Stop picking projects of which fans are likely to be suspicious
9. Intervene as a negotiator in the imminent London Underground strike
8. Join Ravelry and post pictures of his Thorin Oakenshield-related knitting projects (as far as we know; maybe he has a pseudonym, though)
7. Stand in the crowd outside St Mary Magdalene in Sandringham in order to celebrate the Queen’s recovery from her cold
6. Take up whistle-blowing (how about some of the future plots of Berlin Station, dude?)
5. Share photos of his beard regrowth on Instagram. Sadly.
4. Hint at future projects by posting images of seventeenth-century Dutch paintings on FB.
3. Live tweet Sherlock. Are you even watching, Richard Armitage? Don’t you care?
2. Party like it’s 1999 with the Obamas
And the number one New Year’s resolution Richard Armitage did not make:
1. Stop deleting tweets