Top 10 things I would like Richard Armitage to do this week
10. Be spotted at the theater a time or two. Because a theater-going Armitage is a happy Armitage. LIFT 2016 is running, too.
9. Have a cosmetic dentist dull his caps a little. Because man, those teeth are blinding.
8. Visit mum on his free day and have some Stilton and a Melton Mowbray pork pie. Because, wow, anyone this thin deserves a little indulgence.
7. Do some bikram yoga. So I can fantasize about it!
6. Catch up with some friends, because all work and no play makes Richard a dull Armitage. To stay in character, they could go to a karaoke place.
5. Practice guitar with his collar very wide open again and take another artistic selfie. Because an open-necked Armitage makes a happy Servetus.
4. Work so hard on his acting in Mid Life Crisis that he absolutely has time for nothing else but the other activities recommended in this post.
3. Misplace his Twitter password for a few days. Because a little mystery is good for the soul. He can post the selfie later.
2. Get the Roundabout Theater to make a casting announcement for Love, Love, Love. Because the crazy is getting out of hand.
And THE NUMBER ONE THING I WOULD LIKE RICHARD ARMITAGE TO DO THIS WEEK is:
- NOT endorse any political candidates in the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign.