World market collapse: What would Richard Armitage do?
Luckily, we have some answers to this question and reasons to be optimistic. I’m thinking of Spooks 7.5, in which Lucas North & Co. save the world from a potential Highland Life bankruptcy.
So I am guessing he would:
- Conduct a convincing brief, preferably in a purple shirt.
2. Lean in, while wrinkling his forehead for emphasis.
3. Make some phone calls.
4. Change into a suit, make some more phone calls, and ask your ex-wife for help.
5. Take a moment for an opportunistic kiss of Ros.
6. Drinking some sparkling wine.
7. Go over to your spiffy car, and make some phone calls. In fact, just keep on making those phone calls. They do a lot.
8. Stick your nose in your coffee cup while preparing to rescue Ros.
9. And run like hell.
Richard Armitage as Lucas North — saving England in style.